Compusolve all-in-one Ultimate Rescue, Repair, Recovery, Resources USB 3.0 stick
with 32 GB capacityPlease note this is a special introductory price, prices will rise soon!
(RRP for comparable products are £50 or more)
This stick is FAST (being USB 3.0 standard as opposed to USB 2.0)
(note that the physical item may not be exactly as shown in the photo)
Even after all the resources included, there is still 10GB of free space on the stick which you can use as portable storage or as backup for your files
The CompuSolve ultimate device is UNIQUE in several ways. The first is that when you use it to boot your machine it will give you several different options at startup. You will see a menu with several submenus.This way you can choose the task to perform right from the start.
The main menu options are:-
Other OS & Tools
The Linux distributions included are Knoppix, Linux Mint, Tails, Slacko (a Puppy derivative), Ubuntu and Kali Linux
There are 4 antivirus programs that can be run from a single submenu to clean your computer. These programs are from Kaspersky, Comodo, AVG and F-secure
The antivirus tools run from boot not from within Windows. This means any malware that normally hides itself within the host Operating System can be detected and removed. The tools are automatically updated before they are run so, for full efficiency, it requires an Internet connection either using an Ethernet cable, or a WIFI network
The System Tools are too numerous to mention (please ask if you want further info) but include GParted, Ultimate Boot CD (UBCD), Clonezilla, Memtest86, and several password retrievers / changers
Other OS & Tools include Hiren’s Boot CD, Falcon 4 Boot CD, Kon-Boot and Medicat (mini windows)
In total included are several anti-virus and anti-malware programs, as well as disk partitioning programs, data recovery tools, system recovery tools, operating system repair tools, memory test utilities, backup image utilities, windows password bypass and change utilities, and additional rescue tools. In all there are hundreds of individual tools.
What if you can’t boot from the USB stick? In this case you may be able to adjust your machine’s BIOS settings to achieve this – feel free to ask us for help.
We have spent a lot of time and effort researching exactly the programs that should be on the device to provide the most effective solutions to almost any computer problem.
Additionally, on the device you will find a great assortment of other free windows software or installers. All are up to date as at January 2018. For more info about this please see our separate listing ‘ultimate software collection‘. There is a comprehensive 1-click install menu for this software which runs automatically from Windows when you insert the USB stick.
Here are some answers to important questions you may have about this product. Please read the entire listing before you buy.
Why do I need this product?
In terms of viruses or other malware there are several reasons:
- There are many excellent antivirus software programs out there. However, none of them are perfect. Even with the best products on the market you can still get viruses and infections on your computer.
- If you already have viruses on your computer, you may not be able to install an anti-virus or anti-malware program to remove them if you don’t have one installed already. If that’s the case, then this is the product you need.
- Why will this work if you already have viruses on your computer? It will work because you don’t need to install anything on your computer with this product. It runs antivirus programs from the stick itself, NOT from the hard drive of your computer.
- Even if you don’t have or don’t think you have a virus on your computer, viruses and malware are designed to trick your system. Consider this a backup plan. And we’ve all heard stories about viruses destroying people’s computers, or, even worse, a person’s identity being stolen. You can avoid messes like this by being proactive! In fact, we recommend that you run it as often as every two weeks.
- If you have other problems with your PC or device there is a vast array of tools here which can help you solve them. They range from password crackers to disk drive partitioning tools, to recovery, backup and cloning tools.
- Due to the nature of the tools provided we do recommend that you have at least a basic understanding of computer hardware and software before engaging on any repair attempts. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss of data or other losses which may be caused by incorrect use. In other words the use of this software is at your own risk.
- This product will work on Windows PCs, laptops, netbooks (many of the programs will also work on other systems such as Linux variants and Mac OS X, but a lot also won’t work on them). It is recommended that you have at least 512MB of RAM on your computer. In tems of Windows devices you should be running one of the following versions:Windows XP
Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Please note that although most programs and utilities will run on the above Operating Systems, we cannot possibly test every combination and feature and therefore cannot guarantee that any particular one will run on your system
Ok, so what hardware do I actually receive if I purchase this?
We will ship you one CompuSolve USB stick (32GB capacity) together with easy-to-follow basic instructions.
How quickly will I receive this product?
We will ship within 24 hours of payment being received on Monday through Friday. For Saturday or Sunday orders it will be sent on Monday.
What features come with this product?
- Hardware-based detection and removal of viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, malware, and more.
- Runs from the USB device and doesn’t install anything on your computer (unless you opt to install it). It won’t slow down your computer or interfere with anything.
- Note that this is not a replacement for an installed antivirus program. Rather it gives you an extra layer of protection should threats get past your installed antivirus software.
- You can run this as many times as you want for the life of each computer at no extra cost.
- Access to technical support from CompuSolve for free.
What is your return policy?
Returns can only be accepted if the product is unused, and it is returned in the same condition it was in when we shipped it to you. If you run into any issues while using this product, please contact CompuSolve technical support for free assistance (via email). If you purchase this product, you agree that once you have used it, you may not return it for a refund. If the product has been used or activated, returns will not be accepted and no refund will be issued. You are agreeing to these terms when you purchase this product.
What if I have other questions?
Please feel free to email us, and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Thanks for looking!